- A $50.00 deposit will be required at the time of booking your private lesson.
- Also note that we do not issue refunds for classes. Your payment secures your place in the class. However, we may offer credit for future classes or make other arrangements if circumstances prevent you from completing a class. Please contact us to make arrangements. No credit will be given for missed classes.We aim to provide our clients the highest quality service and pride ourselves on our exceptional team.
- If you should cancel your private lesson less than 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, The full service fee of one private lesson will be charged to you for missed reservations that are rescheduled or cancelled with less then 48 hours notice.
- The studio has the right to combine or cancel classes if registration for the class is fewer than 4 students.
- If at any time it is required to cancel classes due to bad weather. We will do our best to run classes except under exceptionally dangerous driving conditions. Use your own discretion regarding attendance if the driving is difficult in your area.
- If at any time it is required to cancel classes due to an emergency, an email or phone call will be placed.
- If Dance Your Freedom Studios cancels a class, a make-up date will be announced. If you are unable to attend the scheduled make-up date, students are welcome to take a different class within their level the week of the make-up date that is convenient for them.
We do not offer refunds on group lessons, private lessons, or gift certificates.
- A prepaid private lesson may be transferred to another individual and must be used within 12 months of the original payment date.
- A gift certificate may be transferred to another individual and must be used within 12 months of the time period indicated on the certificate.
Payments for Group classes need to be made 15 minutes before first class.
We accept cash & etransfer.
All payments are due at the beginning of the first lesson.